Monday, April 25, 2011

The BOOK

Here it is: NEOSOMANIAC! 

Take a peek digitally, then if you're an island-nut like myself, feel free to order your own copy and request your FREE author signature insert.
Or check out my website! 

Here are some kind words from fans:
Thank you, Karen -- surely a feast for the eye, the imagination and the heart.  A stunning achievement and one that evokes awe for islands we've experienced or only dreamed of.  A wonderful gift for those already seduced by the islands or those who likely will be by your book. Congratulations on a beautiful piece of work! Love, Herb Long
Beautiful book and photos...I'm impressed.  Mike VV
Karen, this is fabulous!!!  Can I sell some in the gallery?...I want every one to have it!!!  Thanks XXX  Maria
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Katey Coffing, PhD.
Karen~  your book is fabulous! Dori Nordeck
Wow! Are all those are your pics? You've been to some great places. Great book!! Steve Van Vleck
Beautiful Island Book of photos and reflections!  You definitely are an "Island Girl"!  Many Lifetimes of Island Living, I can tell! Bev Newsham 
Awesome, awesome work!! I love it. That is absolutely a masterful production. Makes one long for the island cultures. Great job; thanks so much for sharing these beautiful images. Kevin Wallace
Beeeeeeeeautiful KJ........love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mindy Raymond 

No comments:

Post a Comment